[youtube_sc url=”http://youtu.be/Yyx1XGZyYys” rel=”0″]
Introduction and history of site
Youngatheart.com was founded on July 16 in 2001. It is currently part of Friendfinder Networks, which launched in 1996 as a company. Youngatheart.com at its core focuses on the more senior online daters, those above 50 (or older). It offers its services to all people worldwide in a wide range of countries.
Amount of members
Youngatheart.com currently has almost 220.000 members, and is gaining more members every minute.
Features of Youngatheart.com include:
- Setting up your own profile
- Of course uploading your own photographs
- Instant messaging
- The ability to share or write your own online journal or diary for others to read
- A free instant messaging option to get in touch with other members
- Groups, through which other people with the same interests can be met
Cost for members
- 1 month: $19.99
- 3 months: $35.97 (+ 1 month free)
- 6 months: $71.94 (+ 2 months free)
- 12 months: $143,88 (+4 months free)
Corporate Info / Contact info:
Youngatheart.com is part of FriendFinder Networks and can be contacted through phone, fax or postal mail fairly easily. The contact section on the Youngatheart.com website can also be used to contact the company directly.
Phone: (561) 912-7000
Fax: (561) 912-7038
c/o FriendFinder California Inc.
220 Humboldt Ct
Sunnyvale, CA 94089, USA
Concluding comments as far as our impression of this site:
Youngatheart.com is a great option if you’re part of the babyboom generation and are looking for love that shares the same virtues and passions that you yourself have.