[youtube_sc url=”http://youtu.be/Yyx1XGZyYys” rel=”0″]
Introduction and history of site
Match.com is the biggest dating site on the planet. No (American) dater has gone without noticing Match.com and it currently is serving online daters in 25 countries, in 8 languages and spanning all 5 continents. It was launched in 1995 and has since then known rapid growth through which it became the website it is right now.
Amount of members
Match.com currently has over 17 million active users, who visit the site over 93 million times a month. Its total member count is over 42 million, but it is its active user base that makes it the largest online dating site on the web.
Match.com is a frontrunner with regard to features in the market. It has all the features one might expect from modern dating sites, such as instant messaging options and other communication options. Other unique features include:
- MatchWords™: MatchWords will give you the opportunity to provide a list of keywords on which you can be found.
- Match.com Platinum™: Match.com Platinum provides you with a professional matchmaking mechanism so that you do not have to check each profile individually.
- MindFindBind™: With Dr. Phil’s Match.com monthly program ($8 per month) will make sure you are mentally prepared to date, how to find someone that is a great match, and you will learn how to bond to this person in time.
Cost for members
- 1 month: $29.99
- 3 months: $89.97
- 6 months: $179.94 (+ 2 months free)
- 12 months: $359,88 (+4 months free)
Corporate Info / Contact info:
Match.com is currently owned by Internet conglomerate IAC/InterActiveCorp (IAC). Match.com can be contacted through phone, fax or postal mail fairly easily. Match.com’s CEO is Sam Yagan (since October 2012). The contact section on the Match.com website can also be used to contact the company directly.
8300 Douglas Ave., Ste. 800
Dallas, TX 75225
Concluding comments as far as our impression of this site:
Match.com is a great option if you’re looking for the one: the statistics are on your side, since Match.com is the largest dating website on the planet.